SCALING UP BUSINESS GROWTH WORKSHOP
Discover how Italian Companies can Scale Up using the Rockefeller Habits 2.0
BOLOGNA, Friday July 13 2018
ARE YOU READY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS?
The world-renowned Scaling Up Business Growth Workshop empowers you to accelerate profitable growth using a time-tested and results-driven methodology. Through this exclusive learning experience, Gazelles Coaches has empowered more than 20,000 executives and their leadership teams with proven tools and strategies to scale up smarter. It can help you:
Get faster results with less effort by developing organizational clarity and accountability.
Develop a strategic advantage over the competition. Position your brand as a market leader.
See your company’s reputation and revenues soar as employees understand and fulfill 100% of your brand promises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is open to all those interested in amplifying their success and scaling up their businesses via a proven course trajectory. We welcome lifelong learners and those hungry for best practices and cutting-edge thought leadership. We welcome leaders who want to develop their team—and know they can’t do it alone – and are willing to invest in an outside resource for help. To maximize results and return on investment, we encourage leaders and senior teams to attend together.
Led by Ed Capaldi, a Gazelles International Certified coach with 15 year experience of supporting high octane visionary entrepreneurs across Europe, Africa and Asia, this workshop introduces attendees to the power of the Four Decision framework. Please, reach out to us if you have any questions regarding our process.
Date: Friday July 13, 2018
Location: Just Bologna, Corte Isolani 4/C, Piazza Santo Stefano, BOLOGNA
- Doors open at 8:30AM
- Workshop from 9AM to 5:00PM
- Continental breakfast and lunch provided
For questions or more details please contact Stefania Di Paolo or Derick:
- T: +39 348 0063457
- E: email@example.com
WHAT YOU GET
In just one day, you will learn how to accelerate profitable growth leveraging the Rockefeller Habits 2.0 best practices through engaging lectures, videos, hands-on exercises, group discussions, and coach demonstrations. We will focus on the four critical decisions that all businesses face:
Attract and keep the right PEOPLE
· Become a magnet for high performance A Players
· Discover how Moonshot Thinking accelerates business growth
· Align your team around your core values
· Increase accountability and results
Create a truly differentiated STRATEGY
· Clarify your unique brand promise
· Discover your SWOTs and trends
· Determine your 3-5-year key strategies
Drive flawless EXECUTION
· Learn and apply the Rockefeller Habits 2.0
· Create a culture of accountability
· Continuously improve processes to maximise your value chain
Have plenty of CASH
· Accelerate cash flow to fuel your evolution
· Improve your sales cycle
· Ensure you are never short on cash
By working through case studies and concrete takeaways, visually engaging examples and hands on exercises, you will learn how Moonshot thinking and agile frameworks can be applied without disrupting your culture and existing leadership in times of change.
The Morning concentrates on People and Strategy, organized around the highly regarded One-Page Strategic Plan document. Topics covered include:
· Cash Model – a tool to double your operating cash flow in twelve months.
· People – a tool to select and hire A players and build a culture of accountability.
· Moonshots & BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) – The difference between incremental 10% and 10X growth.
· Finding Frank – define the customer you must attract in the quantity required for optimal profit and growth.
· Value Proposition Canvas – better understand customers, design value propositions they want and differentiate from the competition.
The Afternoon centers on Agile Execution. Topics covered include:
· Rockefeller Habits Checklist – ten essential habits that reduce the executive time needed to manage the business from 50 hours/week to less than 15 hours.
· Meeting Rhythm and Scrum Boards – the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting rhythm to drive discipline, accountability, alignment and focus.
· Metrics – define your CEO Strategic Dashboard with the metrics that matter drive the business on a daily and weekly basis
· Priorities – the 90-day planning cycle that helps you manage complex and uncertain markets and win.
BRING YOUR LEADERSHIP TEAM!
$395 5+ Attendees/per person
$495 3-4 Attendees/per person
$595 1-2 Attendees/per person
Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
For additional Scaling Up Workshop dates, visit: http://gicoaches.com/ScalingUp-Workshops
Ed & his workshops have a wonderful approach that makes you move out of your comfort zone. Jayanthra Jayachandran, Learning Chair & President- EO Coimbatore
Ed helps entrepreneurs bridge the gap between their goals and execution. His system brings together amazing concepts and integrates them to help a leader apply them, with his/her team, to perform at higher levels. He fosters honest and direct communication to get results. I really appreciate that he genuinely cares about helping his customers achieve results. Noor Shawwa, Managing Director, Endeavor, UAE
Ed has helped me introduce management techniques with my team that would have taken me months to do on my own. This has helped us get more focused on priorities and overall alignment of the team and more accountability of each team members tasks. Abhishek A. Shah, CEO. RSA Logistics. Dubai & EO Member